- Sign up to Access
- Container Insight Weekly
- Drewry’s new weekly digital intelligence report on the container market
- Presenting Drewry’s analysis of the supply and demand fundamentals
- Published every Monday!
- Feature: Number of containerships peaks
- East/West: North Europe-North America
- North/South: Asia-Mid East-Indian Subcont
Growth in containership capacity continues, but with fewer ships afloat. The number of containerships afloat has decreased in the first half of...
Little change on rates despite near full ships Transatlantic carriers are struggling to raise spot rates despite strong ship load factors and...
On the up Westbound spot rates holding onto gains from pre-Ramadan cargo rush. Container cargo shipped from Asia to the Middle East and Indian...