- Sign up to Access
- Container Insight Weekly
- Drewry’s weekly digital intelligence report on the container market
- Presenting Drewry’s analysis of the supply and demand fundamentals
- Published every Monday!
- Feature: Breaking the mould
- East/West: North Europe-North America
- North/South: Asia-Mid East-South Asia
Matson is an anomaly in container shipping – an independent niche carrier that is thriving in a highly competitive East-West trade. Back in April...
Transatlantic upgrade For years the sleeping dog of container trades, the Transatlantic is now waking up as strong westbound traffic is attracting...
Ray of light Carriers are enjoying strong westbound traffic growth to South Asia and the Middle East. Container traffic from Asia to the Middle...