- Sign up to Access
- Container Insight Weekly
- Drewry’s new weekly digital intelligence report on the container market
- Presenting Drewry’s analysis of the supply and demand fundamentals
- Published every Monday!
- Feature: Consortia and alliances set for further expansion
- E/W Supply/demand: Asia-North Europe
- E/W Pricing: Asia-North Europe
- N/S Supply/demand: Asia-West Africa
- N/S Pricing: Asia-West Africa
The formation of 2M is only the conclusion of the latest round of mega-alliance negotiations. Much more lies ahead. Ocean carriers are clearly not...
Northern Europe on a high Unexpectedly high cargo growth from Asia to Northern Europe between April and May was a bonus to carriers. Westbound ...
A lost opportunity Despite much planning to improve load factors from Asia to Northern Europe, ocean carriers only achieved small freight rate...
Carriers blow hot and cold Direct service providers’ desire to reduce vessel capacity between Asia and West Africa is being more than compensated...
Market share trumps profitability again Ocean carriers competing in the trade lane from Asia to West Africa put market share above profitability...