- Sign up to Access
- Container Insight Weekly
- Drewry’s new weekly digital intelligence report on the container market
- Presenting Drewry’s analysis of the supply and demand fundamentals
- Published every Monday!
- Feature: Is a free market best?
- E/W Supply/demand: Asia-Med
- E/W Pricing: Asia-Med
- N/S Supply/demand: Europe-ECSA
- N/S Pricing: Europe-ECSA
When it comes to port development, many governments now favour letting the market decide where expansion should take place, whereas most other...
Unexpected bonus Ocean carriers’ vessels from Asia to the Mediterranean were surprisingly full between May and June due to unpredicted cargo...
Mediterranean summer for carriers Shippers had to pay much more from Asia to the Mediterranean between April and July due to ships being full. ...
Bigger, better, but slower Hamburg Sud’s new Cap San vessels are larger, more draught efficient and reefer friendly than their predecessors, but...
The cost of carrying empties Although the trade lane between Europe and ECSA remains southbound dominant, much southbound vessel capacity is still...