- Sign up to Access
- Container Insight Weekly
- Drewry’s new weekly digital intelligence report on the container market
- Presenting Drewry’s analysis of the supply and demand fundamentals
- Published every Monday!
- Feature: Port congestion: Look long term
- East/West: North Europe-North America
- North/South: Asia-Mid East-Indian Subcont
Container port congestion has been hitting the headlines recently, but the reasons for it vary widely and in many cases it is only a short term issue....
Equilibrium maintained despite strong westbound growth High utilisation levels and balanced supply of capacity has kept spot rates stable on east and...
New Asia-Indian Sub capacity will lower rates Spot rates from Asia to the Middle East nosedived in August as ship utilisation fell; rates to Indian...