- Sign up to Access
- Container Insight Weekly
- Drewry’s new weekly digital intelligence report on the container market
- Presenting Drewry’s analysis of the supply and demand fundamentals
- Published every Monday!
- Feature: Excessive cuts in capacity
- E/W Supply/demand: North Europe-North America
- E/W Pricing: North Europe-North America
- N/S Supply/demand: Asia-Mid East-Indian Subcont
- N/S Pricing: Asia-Mid East-Indian Subcont
Recent cargo roll overs jar with talk of over capacity, but shippers wouldn’t be left waiting for shipments if the latent capacity was unleashed....
Winter blues Carriers on the headhaul westbound North Europe-North America trade continued to trim capacity in line with a marginal decline in...
Transatlantic rates fall Spot rates on the trade went the wrong way for carriers as the season for negotiating annual contracting drew to a close at...
Middle East remains robust A late Chinese New Year skews comparisons, but long-term this emerging trade is highly promising Westbound The impact of...
Rates show resistance Compared to the utilisation levels aimed for on the major east-west trades, those between Asia and the Middle East and the...