- Sign up to Access
- Container Insight Weekly
- Drewry’s new weekly digital intelligence report on the container market
- Presenting Drewry’s analysis of the supply and demand fundamentals
- Published every Monday!
- Feature: USWC delays hurting reliability
- East/West: North Europe-North America
- North/South: Asia-Mid East-Indian Subcont
Congestion issues at US west coast ports contributed to lower on-time containership reliability in November, according to Drewry’s new online...
Westbound strength counters eastbound decline North American appetite for European goods remains strong, but recession fears have dampened trade in...
Demand growth story continues Strong westbound growth for both Middle East and Indian Subcontinent regions is helping to offset oversupply. ...