- Sign up to Access
- Container Insight Weekly
- Drewry’s weekly digital intelligence report on the container market
- Presenting Drewry’s analysis of the supply and demand fundamentals
- Published every Monday!
- Feature: Who will pay for a port productivity revolution?
- East/West: Asia-North Europe
- North/South: NE Asia-Australia
It will take revolution, not evolution in container port handling technology to meet the demands of carriers for their big ships. Maersk Line’s...
New Year, same old tune Despite reasonably solid westbound cargo flows leading up to Chinese New Year, the ensuing slack season has once again caused...
Skippy the containership Missed voyages save North East Asia-Australia freight rates from falling down a well. Political instability has not yet...