- Sign up to Access
- Container Insight Weekly
- Drewry’s new weekly digital intelligence report on the container market
- Presenting Drewry’s analysis of the supply and demand fundamentals
- Published every Monday!
- Feature: USEC ports in deep trouble
- E/W Supply/demand: Med-North America
- E/W Pricing: Med-North America
- N/S Supply/demand: Asia-Australia
- N/S Pricing: Asia-Australia
Great changes lie ahead in the trade lane between Europe and the US East Coast/US Gulf, but to what extent will its ports be up to the job, and what...
Cargo growth surprisingly high Cargo growth between the Mediterranean and North America was unusually strong in the final quarter of 2013, but much...
Under pressure Ocean carriers were unable to increase freight rates between the Mediterranean and North America from November to January due to...
Vessel utilisation a temporary problem Cargo growth between North East Asia and Australia remained healthy in 4Q 13 despite adverse seasonality,...
Carriers struggle with freight rates Most ocean carriers’ financial results in 4Q 13 remained poor, but North/South routes such as North East...